US Optics Lr-17 Rifle Scope, 3.2-17x44, 30mm, Red Illuminated Ffp Gap Reticle, 110 Click Erek Elevation Knob And Us#1 Windage Knob With 1/10 Mil Adjustment, Black Finish Lr-17mil
The new B-Series of US Optics Lr-17 Rifle Scopes are the most feature packed optics on the market. While the B-17 Us Optics Lr-17 Rifle Scope retains the the popular 3.2-17x magnification range today’s professionals are asking for, the similarities stop there. These new optics now have locking elevation and windage knobs, zero stop, revolution counter, tool-less elevation zero and a single button illumination control which has been integrated into the parallax adjustment knob. All this and still the same durability, reliability and performance we’re known for.
MIL Scale GAP Reticle
The MIL Scale GAP Reticle in the US Optics LR-17 features full MIL and ½ MIL hash marks that are laid out in a clean display. The full MIL hash marks are numbered every 2 MILs for quick and easy reference. The hash marks represent a total of 9 MILs of adjustment below the horizontal axis; 4 MILs of adjustment above the horizontal axis and 4 MILs of adjustment to the left and right of the vertical axis.
The Gen II XR reticle in the US Optics LR-17 features hold over points below zero to better facilitate range estimation and trajectory compensation. The reticle incorporates alternating hash marks and dots that are spaced out in ½ MIL increments. The hash marks and dots represent 5 MILs of total elevation adjustment above the horizontal axis; 10 MILs of elevation adjustment below horizontal axis and 5 MILs of windage adjustment to the left and right of the vertical axis. The Gen II XR reticle is thinner to obscure less of the target for a cleaner image.
Designed by U.S. Optics’ GM, this MIL based reticle offers full mill, half mil, and .2 mil hash marks. The open center features a red dot in order to provide a clear view of the shooter’s groupings, while the fine cross hairs present a clear and crisp image without obscuring the target. The MGR provides 6 mils of wind and 11 mils of elevation holdovers.
Designed by U.S. Optics’ GM, this MOA based reticle offers 1 MOA out to 10 MOA marks. The open center features a red dot in order to provide a clear view of the shooter’s groupings, while the fine cross hairs present a clear and crisp image without obscuring the target. The IGR provides 30 MOA on upper and 60 MOA on lower verticle axis, while providing 30 MOA left and right on horizontal axis.
Horus Vision H102 Reticle
The Horus Vision H102 in the US Optics LR-17 was designed for the entry-level rifleman, designated marksman or sniper. Features include but are not limited to targeting ovals, leads for moving targets and a range finder. The grid pattern represents a total of 27 MILs of adjustment below the horizontal axis; 30.5 MILs of adjustment above the horizontal axis and 30.5 MILs of adjustment to the left and right of the vertical axis. The H102 also allows for wind correction as well as leading targets moving up to 60 miles per hour.
- Magnification: 3.2-17x
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3mm
- Diopter: +2 to -3
- Parallax Adjustment: 50yds to ∞
- Field of View @ 3.2x: 25.25’ @ 100 yards
- Field of View @ 17x: 8.03’ @ 100 yards
- Eye Relief: 3.5” / 8.9cm
- Objective Lens Housing Diameter: 2.3” / 58.63mm
- Tube Diameter: 1.33” / 34mm
- Overall Length: 15.02” / 381.50mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 1.96” / 50mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 1.40” / 35mm
- Weight: 31.3oz / ..887kg
- Reticle Illumination: Red
- Battery: Lithium Coin, CR2032
- Battery Runtime: Up to 8,000 Hours
- Material: Aluminum, 6061-T6
- Finish Color: Matte Black
- Finish Type: Type III Hard Anodized
B-17 MIL Specifications
- Elevation Knob: 1/10 MIL EREK
- Total Elevation Travel: 35 mils
- Windage Knob: US#5, 1/10 MIL
- Windage Adjustment Range: 5L / 5R
- Reticle: MIL Scale GAP, First Focal Plane
17 BRAVO MOA Specifications
- Elevation Knob: ¼ IPHY EREK
- Total Elevation Travel: 120 IPHY
- Windage Knob: US#5, ¼ IPHY
- Windage Adjustment Range: 12L / 12R
- Reticle: MOA Scale Type 1, First Focal Plane